Friday, August 10, 2012

why, hello there.

I am so grateful, so humbled that you have happened upon my little blog.  I imagine the best way to start what I hope will be a long and beautiful friendship is by simply introducing myself... yes?  If only it were so simple...

In a little over a week, I begin what I have recently heard referred to (and totally adore) as the free fall.  The big risk.  The adventure.  After a year and a half of long-distance love, I am moving to Flagstaff, Arizona to join my honey in the adventure of a lifetime.  Diving into the unknown, making waves and creating change.  It's exhilarating, terrifying, anxiety-provoking and adrenaline-producing!

I am a should-girl.  The one who has walked the straight and narrow, picked the path of least resistance, a life of black and white when there is an exciting world of colors out there.  But, after a beautiful year of spiritual freedom and self-growth, not to mention the confused and turmoil-soaked experience of moving back home, I find myself actively fighting the guilt instinct and turning to what I truly desire for myself, a life of boldness.

My desire for this endeavor is to connect, entertain, and hopefully engage in a conversation about what it means to live boldly - through health, wellness, risk-taking and true freedom.  You'll find photos, inspiration, reflection and (hopefully) entertaining musings -- but I want to learn from you, too! Email, comment, connect.

Here's to a year of living boldly!

* k *






No comments:

Post a Comment