Friday, March 8, 2013

inspired to action

As I mentioned last week, there have been a ton of (beautiful) changes in the past month or so that are taking some time to process.  However, all of the transition -- it seems to be almost constant transition -- has not slowed down my voracious appetite for knowledge!

Over the last few months, as I have begun to unpack my passion for healthy living, I have been saddened, enlivened, heartbroken and inspired by what I have been learning.  From how we exercise to our search for mindful living, from holistic medicine to what we eat, our daily habits transform how we live out our lives.  And the more that I learn, the more I realize how my ignorance has shaped my unhealthy habits and how greater knowledge is helping me live both with greater self-compassion and greater compassion for the world (and environment) around me.

What about YOU?!  What inspires you to live well and with greater compassion?!  What habits have you created to live boldly?  Do you have a book, a movie, a piece of research that has transformed your choices?  I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment