Monday, September 9, 2013

wellness by kate


I can't believe it's finally happening! After studying with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition for the past six months, I am launching my own health coaching business, Wellness by Kate!

As a Holistic Health Coach, I support my clients to make manageable, step-by-step changes to their nutrition and lifestyle to help them permanently reach their goals.  Together, we journey towards transformation in a way that's enjoyable and easily integrated into their lives.

You're invited to check out my website (admittedly under construction in some areas), like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!  If you are ready to make some real changes in your life and learn how to reach YOUR goals, I have a special invitation for you.  I'd like to invite you to a free initial health consultation, where you'll have the opportunity for undivided attention from someone who wants to support you to look and feel better!

Thank you, as always, for your incredible support!  I love being a part of the To Live Boldly community!

No comments:

Post a Comment