Tuesday, July 2, 2013

i haven't forgotten you!

I cannot believe that it has been a month since I last posted.  Please don't think that I have forgotten you, because I haven't!  It's just been an insane month, chock full of added responsibility and undeniable blessings -- with another job transition at work, hours of schoolwork (which I am regrettably behind on), a visit from my fabulous mother, and the healthy desire to care for myself and my relationships!  I promise that I will write more, but, until then, I'll be sharing with you with the brief moments of inspiration, reflection and wellness that pepper my busy days.

A special thanks to an IIN (Institute for Integrative Nutrition) buddy for sharing this article with our cohort!  I would love to know your thoughts -- make sure that you leave them in the comments section below!

To make sure you don't miss a thing, follow me on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! That was definitely a thought provoking article. It is far too easy to self-absorbedly assume it's about 'you' when it's actually not. Thanks for sharing :) It's a great reminder that true happiness only comes from within. Not from people or things around us, though they can quite often be beautiful and generous contributors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing! I was so amazed at how revolutionary this could be to a relationship, especially since I am the type that thinks that it's always about me... in the shaming kind of way.

      Delete